|We cover all dimensions of South Africa’s employment and labour related law. In addition to general advice, we recommend strategy and action, based on practical interpretation of relevant legislation and precedents. We assist and often partner the human resources departments of clients' with the formulation of policies, plans and procedures in respect of various codes affecting clients businesses as well as conditions of employment, individual and collective agreements, employment equity, remuneration, retrenchments and health and safety. We present training interventions on these and other employment and labour matters.
We intercede and facilitate between management and labour and unions to resolve issues and conflicts including representation at the CCMA and bargaining councils, wage negotiations, conciliations and arbitrations, appearing in the Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court, strike handling and disciplinary processes, including dismissals.
Areas of Expertise
- Handling and interdicting of strikes, and strike related actions
- Labour Appeal Court
- Labour Court and CCMA Appearances
- Collective Bargaining
- Strategising on all employment related matters
- Employment Equity and Discrimination disputes
- Advising on restructuring of companies
- Retrenchment and Redundancies
Click here for Transaction List